Are bingo daubers toxic?

Just want to know if these things are safe to use. Thanks.

Answers( 1 )


That's a reasonable question. Thanks for asking. Most bingo daubers being sold nowadays are not toxic and should be safe to use.

If you're concerned that your young children might accidentally ingest the ink from these bingo daubers, we suggest you just keep them in a safe place that is far from the kids' reach.

Also, if you're going to buy these items, it's always good to check online to see if these bingo daubers are safe and sold by a reputable manufacturer.

You can see several websites that sell bingo supplies and can ask them about the safety of these bingo daubers. If you're looking to buy, hope this link helps, https://www.google.co.uk/?gws_rd=ssl#q=non+toxic+bingo+markers+for+sale

3