We hate spam and only email you when we have something worth sharing.
Are online bingo sites safe?
I'm about to deposit money to an online bingo site but I'm worried about the security of my payment. Are online bingo sites safe?
Answers( 1 )
Not all bingo sites are safe, but fortunately, there are regulating bodies that protect players from fraud and theft. When playing online bingo for real money, the first thing you have to ensure is if a bingo site creates an environment for safe and secure playing. We have written an article that you might find helpful:
It basically depends on the site you are dealing with. There are important questions you should ask before determining that a particular bingo site is safe to deposit money and play at. For instance, you have to check whether the bingo site is registered under a regulatory board. These organisations provide licenses to bingo operators who have passed their unforgiving standards. There are rigorous testing procedures that bingo sites are required to pass to ensure that they provide a secure and safe playing environment to people. A licensed and certified bingo site has passed testing for fairness and security. Here are the gaming authorities which are recognised by the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR):
• Curaçao: Curaçao Gaming Control Board
• Alderney: Alderney Gambling Control Commission
• France: Autorite de Regulation Des Jeux en Ligne (ARJEL)
• Gibraltar: Government of Gibraltar, Gaming Division
• Isle of Man: Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Commission
• Italy: Agenzia Delle Dogane e Dei Monopoli (formerly AAMS)
• Malta: Malta Gaming Authority
• United Kingdom: Gambling Commission