We hate spam and only email you when we have something worth sharing.
Which online poker sites are legal?
Hey there! Can anybody please give me a list of online poker sites that are legal? Thanks in advance!
Answers( 1 )
Online poker sites that are regulated are the ones that are operating legally. Here is a list of regulated poker sites that you can trust:
In the United Kingdom, the Gambling Commission regulates online poker. So, poker sites that are licensed and operating legally within this territory guarantee security and fairness. Before these regulated online poker sites acquired their licence, they had to meet certain standards laid out by the UK Gambling Commission. Using the latest encryption technology, they ensure players of a secure and safe online gaming environment. These sites also had to pass rigorous tests for fairness. If you want to know if a poker site is operating legally, check whether it is registered under one of these major gaming authorities recognised by the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR):
• Curaçao: Curaçao Gaming Control Board
• Alderney: Alderney Gambling Control Commission
• France: Autorite de Regulation Des Jeux en Ligne (ARJEL)
• Gibraltar: Government of Gibraltar, Gaming Division
• Isle of Man: Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Commission
• Italy: Agenzia Delle Dogane e Dei Monopoli (formerly AAMS)
• Malta: Malta Gaming Authority
• United Kingdom: Gambling Commission
• Atlantic City: New Jersey Casino Control Commission
• Las Vegas: Nevada Gaming Commission
• Makau: Makau Gaming Inspection and Coordination Bureau
• Canada: Kahnawake Gaming Commission