We hate spam and only email you when we have something worth sharing.
Sports Betting Using Discover
When Discover credit card was launched in 1986, it was not immediately considered as a rival to bigger brands like MasterCard, Visa or American Express. However, through the years, people loved the numerous benefits it offers and it quickly became a consumer favourite. By offering credit cards with exciting rewards and zero annual fees, the brand grew to a size as big as its competitors.
For decades, Discover has maintained its reputation for being one of the most loved and trusted credit cards in the US. Before the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act of 2006 was implemented, there were a lot of sports betting sites that accept Discover payments. The law had a direct effect on how US credit card companies process transactions related to online casino gaming. On the other hand, if you are located in other parts of the world, you are free to use this sportsbooks deposit method to fund your account.
Why Choose the Discover Sportsbook Deposit Method
Just by looking at Discover’s track record, you can already have an overview of the reasons why customers rave about it. Take a look at some of the benefits you can get when you engage in sports betting using Discover deposits.
1) Discover do not require annual fees
When you choose sports betting sites that accept Discover transactions, you do not have to worry about paying annual fees. It goes without saying that when the burden of annual charges is taken off your shoulders, you will have more budget for betting at the highly recommended online bookmakers.
2) Online sportsbooks do not ask for extra fees
When you play at sports betting sites that accept Discover deposits, you will usually find that they do not require additional fees for transactions. They will only charge you for the amount you wish to deposit and nothing else.
3) The more you deposit, the more rebates you earn
One of the things you will love about Discover is the fact that whatever purchase you make, you will earn rewards. So, whenever you make a Discover sportsbook deposit, you will earn cash backs apart from all the no deposit sportsbook bonuses you can find.
4) Choose Discover and enjoy great customer service
Discover did not grow to become one of the largest financial and credit card companies in the US and across the world for no reason at all. Through the years, this company has been known to place customer satisfaction as one of its topmost priorities. If you decide to open a Discover credit card account, you will be treated well and you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Your APR won’t increase just because of delinquent payments
- You do not have to pay for late fees on your first late payment
- When you go over the limit, you do not have to pay for fees
- You do not have to pay for extra charges for foreign transactions
5) Choose from different Discover credit cards depending on your lifestyle
When you decide to engage in sports betting using Discover deposits, you will find that there is a variety of credit cards you can choose. You can choose depending on your usage and the type of rewards you want to receive. This also means that aside from the new online bookmaker bonuses you can get, you can also earn rewards whenever you make a Discover sportsbook deposit.
- Cash back – Discover’s signature card which offers money back on all purchases. Every quarter you can earn a 1% cash back on all transactions and 5% for rotating categories.
- Miles – For every dollar spent on sports betting using Discover, you will earn 1.5 free travel miles. By the end of your first year, your points will be multiplied by two.
- Students – A card designed for college-age consumers. All purchases merit a 1% rebate. Moreover, quarterly transactions worth as high as $1,000 at gas stations and restaurants merit a 2% cash back.
Funding Your Online Bookmaker Account Using a Discover Credit Card
Once you have chosen your sports betting site, it is time for you to use the Discover sportsbook deposit method to add funds to your account. Look for the “banking” or “cashier” section of the site. You will then be sent to a page or new window where you will see the site’s roster of deposit methods. Choose Discover and submit the necessary details, including your name, your card number, the expiry date and the CCV security code you can find on the back of your card. Once you’ve accomplished these steps, confirm the amount you wish to deposit.