We hate spam and only email you when we have something worth sharing.
Play Bingo Online for Money
In recent years, online bingo has risen in popularity with millions of people around the world enjoying the game. Before, bingo aficionados had to dress up and drive to the nearest bingo hall. Thanks to the Internet, they are now given plenty of bingo options to choose from. There are plenty of sites which offer free bingo, letting the players explore the games and features before they make a commitment. On the other hand, there are more bingo operators which offer real money games. You get to buy tickets and win real cash.
With the number of brand new bingo sites launched every month, it can be quite difficult to know which one will bring you the optimum bingo gaming experience as well as the highest standards of security. Take a look at some of the steps we’ve prepared that will help you choose the ideal real money bingo site for you.
1) Check out our bingo reviews
Here at HitYah, we have a team of bingo analysts who take the time to carefully review new bingo sites. We weigh the pros and cons that come with these bingo operators and grade them based on a number of factors, including the wagering requirement, software, security, bonuses, promotions and so much more. So, it is best that before you play bingo for money, you should check out our real cash bingo site reviews to help you narrow down your list of operators to try.
2) Look for the best bingo bonuses
Once you’ve narrowed down your list to ten bingo sites or even less, it is time for you to evaluate the bingo sign up promotions. Look for the ideal bonus for the amount that you intend to deposit. Remember that there are wagering requirements you have to meet before you can withdraw these bonuses.
3) See the available payment methods
If you lack a credit or a debit card and are dependent on other forms of bingo payment, this is an area you should review first. Among your narrowed list, choose the ones with the wider bingo deposit and withdrawal options. When you play bingo for money, you would want to make sure that the payment method you choose is the one that you are most comfortable with. You would be delighted to know that there are bingo sites which accept bank transfer and e-wallets.
4) Review the list of games available
No matter how wide the payment options are and how secure the site is, you will still not have the best time on a bingo operator if there are not plenty of games available. For some, 90-ball and 75-ball bingo games are enough to keep them entertained throughout their gaming session. However, if you are the type who gets bored easily, it is best for you to choose a real cash bingo site that features a wide variety of bingo games as well as side games. Make sure you choose the one which offers side games that feature real money prizes too!
5) Check out the site’s software
One of the most important things you should consider is the software that powers the website. This is true because your gameplay and the security of your transactions depend on the online bingo software. Avid bingo fans can easily identify the software just by looking at the site’s design, layout and interface. You can learn more about the features of these gaming companies by checking out our top bingo software reviews. We review the design, security, games, navigation and other factors to help you decide which bingo software is the most ideal for the type of gameplay you desire.
How to Play Bingo Online for Money
After you have chosen the bingo site you would like to play at, the next step you have to take is signing up for an account. Doing so will allow you to gain complete access to all the available games. Moreover, signing up will also give you the ability to withdraw your winnings. It is also worth noting that there are online operators that offer in-game bingo credits for new players. This means that you do not have to use your own cash to start playing. However, there are still requirements you have to meet before you can withdraw your winnings.
If you want to start playing bingo online for real money, you have to fund your account. The process is actually simple – much like any other shopping activity you do online. As previously mentioned, the most common payment methods are credit cards and debit cards. However, if you want to add another layer of security to your transactions, you can opt for bingo sites that accept PayPal and other similar payment methods.
It is important to keep in mind that most of the time, real money bingo sites often use the same payment method for the withdrawals. This means that you paid using your debit card, then that is where you will receive your winnings after you made a withdrawal request from your account.
Once you have set up your account and you have funds in your account – be it bonus credit or some of your own deposited cash – you can begin playing the game. The games on a bingo site are usually divided by cost. The higher the cost of the tickets, the bigger the prizes are. Like any ordinary bingo game, you will get tickets with random numbers. If you are playing a 90-ball bingo game, the chat host will call out random numbers from a pool of 90 numbered balls. If a number on your ticket is called, you can click on it to mark it, or you can choose the auto-daub option to let the computer automatically mark the numbers for you.
Making Real Money from Online Bingo
While there are free bingo games out there, there are more bingo operators that pay out winnings in real cash that a player can withdraw. However, you should carefully review the fine print for deposit bonuses because these can only be withdrawn if you meet the operator’s requirements. Some sites may offer enticing deposit bonuses, but they may have high wagering requirements. For instance, a real money bingo site may offer a 300% deposit bonus and yet require you to wager 10x your deposit and the bonus. Finding a site which offers low wagering requirements is usually a good site to play on.
Essentially, bingo is a game that relies on random numbers. Hence, a win is not guaranteed. However, you can use some strategies to help tip the odds a bit to your favour. The only thing you have control over is the bingo ticket. That is why it is good to know that there are games which will allow you to choose your tickets. Always go for games that will let you do so.
What you have to look for here is a wide spread of numbers. Take a look at the last digit of the numbers, and choose a ticket with a spread of numbers ending in 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and so on. Make sure that the final digits are as varied as possible. According to mathematical probabilities, over the course of a random draw, the numbers ending in each digit will be drawn evenly. This means that digits ending in 1, 2, 3 and so on will eventually be drawn. So, to increase your chances of getting a line or for quickly getting a full-house, make sure you spread those numbers.
10 Tips for First-Time Real Money Bingo Players
The premise of playing bingo is quite simple. However, if you are playing bingo online for real money for the first time, the experience may be a bit daunting. So, take a look at some tips that will help make your initial experience more pleasurable.
1) Have enough knowledge about the bingo game you are playing. This is the first advice you should use because you have to know the game in order to win.
2) Stay away from crowded bingo rooms. When there are more people in the online bingo room, you will have lower chances of winning. Make sure that you join a game that has enough players to build an interesting jackpot but yet not that many to make winning still possible.
3) Choose your cards – You can refer back to the suggestion given to you earlier in this article. If you are free to do so, swap your cards to tip the odds a bit to your favour.
5) If possible, aim for games within the middle price range. Keep in mind that the games with the lowest costs do not generate bigger jackpots. On the other hand, games that cost higher have larger jackpots, but they seem too risky. There is a balance between the two and you must always go for that if you want the best return when you win.
6) Do not go overboard. If you are playing for the first time, it can be quite easy to get carried away and buy all the bingo tickets that you want. When you are just beginning to play real money bingo online, it is best to not get more than three cards until you get into the rhythm of the game.
7) Make sure that you are paying attention to your bingo tickets and that you are marking off every number called. A more convenient way of doing so is opting for the auto-daub option which is available on select bingo sites.
8) As a beginner, it is best not to get too distracted with the chat function. Once you got a hang of playing online bingo for real money, go ahead and feel free to interact with other players and even make new friends.
9) Try as much as possible to manage your bingo bankroll.
10) Enjoy the game!
Real Money Bingo Deposit Types
Since you are dealing with your hard-earned cash when you are playing on online bingo sites for real money, it is important for you to know the available deposit methods. An excellent bingo site will offer you a wide variety of bingo deposit options and they would also make withdrawing your winnings easy. Here are some of the available payment methods on bingo for money sites.
- Bingo debit card deposit – among the most convenient modes of depositing funds to your account. Some debit cards allow you to deposit in more than currency.
- Credit cards – quick and easy way to add funds to your online real money bingo account. No third parties involved, you directly transact with a bingo site.
- E-wallets – adds another layer of security to your transaction. Electronic wallets like Paypal, Skrill and Neteller act as third party payment processors that allow you to keep your credit card details secure.
- Prepaid vouchers and cards – these are ideal alternatives to debit cards. Anonymity is assured when you choose this deposit method as you only have to purchase or load Paysafecard or Ukash card when funding your online bingo account.
- Direct bank transfer – this is also one of the most common deposit options as it offers a number of benefits. You can perform transactions online and you do not have to share your bank details with a third party payment processor.
- Charge to mobile bill – one of the most convenient deposit methods for players who prefer mobile bingo games. They can link their prepaid or postpaid mobile phone account to the bingo site and the amounts are deducted as they play.
Real Money Bingo Withdrawal Methods
It is important to do your research when choosing a bingo site where you can play bingo online for money. The main goal here is to have fun while being able to withdraw your winnings. Hence, look for a site that offers the ideal withdrawal method for you. Study reviews regarding the sites which offer the most secure way of withdrawing as well as the maximum amount you can cash out. Take a look at the withdrawal method that will not offer delays when you decide to withdraw funds. When you’ve done the right research, you can experience utmost convenience as well as unfailing reliability.