We hate spam and only email you when we have something worth sharing.
3D Roulette Online
It is undeniable that roulette is one of the most popular and widely played table games in both brick and mortar and online casinos. Some people would even say that this game is more popular than classic casino games like baccarat, craps and blackjack. Who can blame these people? It is so easy to fall in love with the sophistication and charm of the roulette game. There simply is something fascinating about playing with numerous chops and the spinning wheels. Now thanks to the Internet, we can feel the same excitement right inside the comfort of our own home.
Since roulette was able to reach a wider audience through online casinos, the demand for roulette variations has become higher. Players have the highest expectations when they visit real money online casinos. That is why the casino operators have come up with plenty of attractive roulette variations, including 3D roulette. This game is closely similar to other roulette games that you can find in UK online casinos.
3D Roulette Explained
Players who have tried a lot of roulette variations along with 3D roulette say that the only difference between the latter from the rest is its three-dimensional graphic representation. It is the main feature that sets 3D roulette online from the classic format.
When you play roulette 3D online, you will see that it holds a close resemblance to the French roulette. This is particularly true due to the fact that the 3D roulette wheel features only a single zero pocket. Experienced punters know that when a roulette wheel has a double zero pocket, the house edge increases and the chances of winning are lower.
With 3D roulette online, the design is so beautiful and realistic that you will feel as if you are inside a brick and mortar casino. The visuals and the sound make you feel like you can touch the 3D roulette wheel.
Why Play Roulette 3D Online
Probably one of the top reasons why should play roulette 3D online is the unique gaming experience it brings. With its graphic qualities, you are sure to have a pleasurable time playing the game. Aside from the realistic graphics, another quality of this game is the fact that you can play free 3D roulette online. If you go to brick-and-mortar casinos, the only way you can practice playing the table games is if you play for real money. On the other hand, you can find a lot 3D roulette free games online. This means that you can access demo versions of the game and try the different types of bets without risking your real cash.
Once you start playing online 3D roulette, you will be amazed by the cutting-edge graphics and highly realistic presentation. However, what makes this game even more popular is its ability to enhance the chances of turning a profit. This game allows you to concentrate on the action of the 3D roulette wheel better, hence resulting in better wins.
An online 3D roulette wheel typically has a bigger display which allows the players to keep an eye on the movement of the ball. There are even Playtech casinos online and other operators which provide the option to turn the ambient sound off if you want to. There are even 3D roulette online games which will allow you to switch between different camera angles. If you have tried playing 2D roulette, you will have a better gaming experience with online 3D roulette. The best casinos online allow players to change their avatar and the characters standing around the tables look so realistic.
Rules for 3D Roulette Online
Rules for 3D roulette are closely similar to that of the French variation while the bets are also similar to the European roulette game format. These are the wagers you can place when you are playing 3D roulette online.
3D Roulette Inside Bets
Inside bets in 3D roulette are placed on the inside part of the board – for example, on the number grid.
- Straight up – A single number wager with the chips placed entirely in the middle of a number square on the virtual roulette table.
- Split bet – A bet placed on two adjacent numbers – either vertically or horizontally. Chips are placed on the line in between the two numbers.
- Street bet – A bet placed on three numbers on a street or a single vertical line. Chips are placed at the end of the street, on the table’s lower edge. Betting on numbers 0,1 and 2 or 0, 2 and 3 is called a ‘Special Street Bet.” Chips are placed on the section where the three numbers meet.
- Corner bet – A bet placed on four numbers. Chips are placed on the crossroads where the four numbers meet.
- Line bet – A bet placed on two neighbouring streets or on six numbers. Chips are placed where the two streets meet, on the board’s lower edge.
- Four Bet – A bet placed on numbers 0, 1, 2 and 3. Chips are placed on the board’s lower edge, on the line between the first row and 0.
3D Roulette Outside Bets
Outside bets in 3D roulette are placed outside of the board’s number grid on areas that correspond to particular colours and sections.
- Column bet – A bet placed on an entire column. Chops are placed at the end of the column on the “2-1” box.
- Dozen bet – A bet placed on a group of 12 numbers. Chips are placed on the box labelled as “1st 12” (1 to 12), “2nd 12” (13 to 24) or “3rd 12” (25 to 36).
- Red or Black bet – A bet placed on the colour, either red or black. Chips are placed on the black or red diamond under the layout of the board.
- Even / Odd bet – A bet placed on the Odd” box (for all odd numbers) or the “Even” box (for all even numbers).
- Low / High Bet – A bet placed on the eighteen low numbers or the eighteen high numbers.
3D Roulette Racetrack Bets
If you look at the upper left of the 3D roulette online game window, you will see a racetrack where you can place special bets.
- Neighbour bet – A bet placed on five numbers that are located next to each other on the 3D roulette wheel. You can select the neighbouring numbers that you want by using your mouse on the racetrack. You simply have to click the racetrack in order to place your bet. The payout for a racetrack bet is 5x the value of the selected chip.
- Red Splits – A bet placed on four red splits (9/12, 16/19, 18/21 and 27/30). Four chips will be placed on the board to accomplish a red splits bet. The payout for this bet is 4x the value of the selected chip.
- Black Splits – A bet placed on seven black splits (8/11, 10/11, 10/13, 17/20, 26/29, 28/29 and 28/31). Seven chips will be placed on the board to accomplish a black splits bet. The payout for this bet is 7x the value of the selected chip.
- Voisins Du Zero – A bet placed on the on the numbers neighbouring zero on the 3D roulette wheel, including every wheel number between 22 and 25. Nine chips are placed on the board to accomplish this bet. This scheme requires a player to place split bets on 0/2/3 (2 chips), 4/7, 12/15, 18/21, 19/22, 25/26/28/29 (2 chips) and 32/35. The payout for Voisins Du Zero is 9x the value of the selected chip.
- Tiers Du Cylindre – A bet placed on the area of the 3D roulette wheel that is opposite to the zero, covering about a third of the wheel between 33 and 27. Six chips are placed on the board. This scheme requires a player to place split bets on 5/8, 10/11, 13/16, 23/24, 27/30 and 33/36. The payout for the Tiers Du Cylindre is 6x the value of the selected chip.
How to Play 3D Roulette Online
While some newbies consider online 3D roulette to be an intimidating game to play, the game is pretty much straightforward and easy to understand. Like any other variation of the roulette game, you are supposed to give an accurate prediction as to where the ball will settle. You can choose among 37 numbered pockets and place a bet on a number, the colour of the pocket whether the number will be even or odd, etc. It is worth noting that your payout when you win will depend on what the range covers. Needless to say, the lesser the coverage, the bigger the payout will be.
As previously mentioned, online 3D roulette rules are similar to the rules you follow when you are playing standard roulette games. However, in this particular variation, get to have a realistic online casino experience right in the comfort of your home.
The first thing that you would have to do is choose the casino site you would want to play 3D roulette at. If you are having trouble doing so, check out HitYah’s online casino reviews so you can select the best operator for you. Our expert casino analysts study the sites features, bonuses and software to ensure that you get to experience the best that the casino market has to offer.
Once you’ve chosen the online casino to play at, deposit funds to your account. If you want to add an extra layer to your online transactions, choose one of the Paypal casino sites that we feature here at HitYah. On the other hand, if you are not yet ready to make a commitment, try playing the free 3D roulette games online. By doing so, you can practice and get familiar with the features of the games. If you think you are now ready to play a casino game for real money, go ahead and make a deposit.
The next thing you have to do is to load the game and choose the chip value that you wish so you can determine the amount of your wager. After that, click on the respective number to place your bet. It is best if you check out the game information section so you can learn how you can decrease or increase your wager.
After you have placed your bet, click the Spin button and enjoy the vivid 3D graphics and the high-quality sound effects. If you are lucky enough to win, a message will pop up and display the amount of your winnings. If you want to make up for a losing round, you can bet again by clicking the spin button. It is worth noting that there 3D roulette games that will require you to place higher bets as compared to the standard variations.
Common Buttons Found in Online 3D Roulette Games
|Betting Area||Click on the numbers in this section to place inside or outside bets.|
|Racetrack||Use this section to place neighbour bets or special bets.|
|Clear||Click this button to remove all the chips that were placed on the board.|
|Undo||Click this button to remove the most recently placed chips on the board.|
|Redo||Click this button to place the removed chip back on the board once more.|
|Spin||Click this button to set the wheel spinning.|
|Repeat||Click this button to place your previous wager again.|
|Double||Click this button to double your previous bet amount.|
|Breakdown||This is the popup message that will show you detailed information regarding the amount you won.|
|Bet||This is where you'll see your current bet.|
|Win||This is where you'll see your win amount from a finished spin.|
|Min Bet||The minimum bet for the Straight Up bet position.|
|Max Bet||The maximum bet for the Straight Up bet position.|