We hate spam and only email you when we have something worth sharing.
Betting on Darts
There are people who throw darts for fun. There are also those who take this game more seriously, some to the point of competing on a professional level.
If you enjoy playing darts, even if you enjoy watching others, you may want to learn more about darts betting.
Don’t overlook the excitement associated with betting on this game. It may not be as popular as other sports, such as football and soccer, but it continues to grow among people all over the world (especially in the United Kingdom). Turn to the best sports betting websites and add a new level of excitement to the game.
Where to bet on Darts
|Brand||Details & Bonus Data|
|First Deposit Bonus 100% Deposit Bonus up to £200!|
|Welcome Bonus Welcome bonus of up to €/£200 Offer is available for new customers that make a deposit. Wagering requirements on in-play markets only. enter bonus code LIVEBET. Deposit must be wagered 12 times. Must use bonus in 10 days T&Cs.|
|Free Bet Bonus Up to £50 Free Bet|
|Deposit Bonus $500 matched Deposit Bonus!|
|Welcome Bonus Get 50% up to 100 EUR New Customers; Min. deposit €20 (no Skrill/Neteller); Bonus=50% of deposit up to €100; 6x deposit and bonus turnover (min. odds 1.60 on singles and 1.40 per selection on combo bets), in 30 days, for bonus release; Each bet contributes max. 50% of bon T&Cs.|
|Welcome Bonus Bet £10 & get £30 in free bets with promo code C30|
|Welcome Bonus $150 Sign up Bonus!|
|First Deposit Bonus 200% First Deposit Bonus|
|First Deposit Bonus First bet matched up to £25 in bonus funds|
|First Deposit Bonus Deposit £10, get £50 after 6 qualifying bets|
The Best Sportsbooks for Darts Betting
There are a lot of established and new bookmakers online and it can be quite difficult to distinguish the ones that are perfect for you. So, do not forget to check out HitYah's reliable sportsbooks reviews to be able to come up with a wise choice.
Darts Tips Betting
It does not take many years of research or advanced knowledge to bet on darts. All you need is a basic strategy, the right information, and an idea of what you are doing. From there, you can confidently place wagers that hopefully turn you into a winner.
The following darts betting tips can put you in position to achieve success:
- Learn as much as you can about the game. Have you played darts? Have you competed against others in a tournament format? The more knowledge you have of the game, the easier it is to make informed betting decisions.
- Learn about all the available betting markets for a particular match. Keep in mind that every sportsbook offers varying odds. So it is best to compare these sites and choose the one that will likely give you a rewarding return.
- Keep close track of the sport. Just the same as other sports, there is a lot of information available on darts. For example, Premier League Darts is the most competitive league in the world. If you are going to bet on darts, it will probably be matches that are played within this league. What do you know about upcoming events? What do you know about the players who will compete?
- Review the past to make better wagers in the future. It is important to understand what has happened in the recent past, such as which players have achieved the most success. This type of data can do wonders for you in the future.
These darts betting tips are not the end-all, but they can definitely put you in a better spot.
Darts Betting Odds
Now that you have a basic idea of what goes into darts betting, including tips for improving your chance of winning, it is time to learn more about odds and how to get started.
The first step in placing a wager is simple: find an online sportsbook that takes dart bets. Most of them do, so you will not have to look far.
At that point, you should review upcoming matches for a better idea of the types of wagers you can place. For a big event, such as one sponsored by Premier League Darts, you can expect 20 or more first round matchups. While you have the right to bet on each one, it is likely that you will choose the few that you feel the best about.
Here is an example of a matchup:
Player A: 2/7 odds
Player B: 11/4 odds
With this, a $100 bet on Player A would payout $128.57 in the event of a win.
The same bet on Player B has a potential payout of $375.
The discrepancy is because Player A is favored to win the match.
Premier League Darts Betting
Most online sports books deal primarily with Premier League Darts events. This tournament was launched in 2005 and has been growing in popularity ever since. The league now runs from February to May and attracts most of the top players in the sport.
With a double round-robin format, there are plenty of options for placing a wager. Furthermore, matches take place at a variety of venues throughout Ireland and the United Kingdom, giving you the opportunity to take in the action in person if you so desire.
Note: World Darts betting is also popular, with many sportsbooks taking wagers for this event. Sponsored by William Hill, the event typically runs for two weeks at the end of the year.
The Darts Betting Learning Curve
There is not much of a learning curve associated with darts betting. All you need to know is this:
- Which events are taking place.
- Which players have the best chance of winning.
- How to read and understand darts betting odds.
- Which sportsbooks offer the best odds on darts matchups.
Finally, don't forget to check out the available sports betting deposit options so you won't have trouble once you're ready to place your wagers! It can be great fun to bet on darts. The excitement is even greater when you find yourself a winner!